Sunday, September 27, 2015

Reaching out to Others

Heavenly Father,

I pray for our children seize every opportunity to reach out to others in Your name. May their hearts be caring & full of compassion.  May they live in an attitude of bring your ambassadors to all they encounter. IJN Amen
 
"And Paul said, 'I would to God that not only you, but also all who hear me today, might become both almost and altogether such as I am, except for these chains.' "  Act 26:29
 
"Every believer is a witness whether he wants to be or now"
 - Donald Barnhouse  

​"If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain." 
​ - Emily Dickenson ​

​(FYI: that was my senior quote in high school  :)
Love you all. Make today a good day!! xo​

Robbie Battoe    
OUR GOD HEALS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment